Fee protection from the experts
Fee Protection Insurance is a scheme that covers the clients of an accountancy practice for any professional fees that result from an investigation by HMRC.
By providing a Fee Protection Insurance Scheme the practice gains comprehensive access to experts in handling tax investigations, supporting them through the duration of any client claims.
- Save your clients’ money – Protect your clients from the costs of engaging your professional services to represent them as a result of a tax investigation by HMRC.
- Support from the experts – Provide your clients with the best possible expert advice during an investigation.
- Expand Your Practice Offering – Introducing Fee Protection to your clients extends your Practice service offering.
- Additional practice revenue – Offering a Fee Protection Insurance Scheme provides additional revenue for accountancy practices.
- Improve client retention – Demonstrate to your clients that as a practice you are taking proactive measures to protect them from unforeseen costs.
No two practices are the same, that’s why we have a designated Account Manager with our providers who will work with you, understanding your specific requirements and challenges to develop a scheme that’s just right.