Modular Risk Management
Learning from shared experience. Brunel manage a wide range of PII claims each year and use this accumulated knowledge to identify common sources of claims to advise our clients on how to mitigate risk in their operations.
Thought Leadership. As a business Brunel operates in a network of other risk managers and risk aware firms. We regularly share ideas and develop new protocols with professional risk managers, counsel, solicitors and experts in their own professional fields.
Our in-house risk management team provides a number of tailored risk management services to our clients, including:
- Practical, tailored risk management advice and reviews in our clients’ offices.
- Risk management assessments and seminars as part of clients’ in-house training programmes.
- Our legally trained in-house team review contracts and terms of business for construction clients. This service is provided at no additional cost, unlike schemes from other brokers which attract additional fees or are outsourced. If the contract negotiation is encountering difficulties we can also at the client’s request negotiate directly with the contractor/employer’s solicitors.
- Our contractual review services also extend to agreements for other sectors and typically include
- Own Terms of Engagement review (any sector)
- Non Disclosure Agreements (any sector)
- Terms of Business Agreements from Insurers (insurance sector)
- Terms of Business between Lenders and professionals (property sector)
- We offer regular risk management updates on areas such as liability, legal changes and other topical issues (please see our news section for examples of such updates).