Join our dynamic team
At Brunel, we strive to create an exciting and engaging workplace.
We are a young, dynamic, client-focused company.
We are always looking for like-minded people to join us and help continue the growth we have enjoyed to date.
As one of the few truly independent professional indemnity brokers in the UK, we will give you the tools to deliver an exceptional service to clients.
We are not tied to any insurers, nor do we use restrictive panels which means you can seek the best cover at the best price for clients across the whole market.
We listen to our colleagues; so if you have a good idea which will improve our service, we will welcome your input.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our broking, risk management or claims management teams, please send your CV in complete confidence to Dylan Hughes, MD, by post or email to
- Competitive salaries
- Annual Leave 25 days with an increase to 27 days after five full years of service
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Group income protection
- Critical illness
- Staff introduction bonus
- Professional qualifications – funding of further education courses / qualifications
- Travel season ticket loans
- Long service awards
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Pension scheme via salary sacrifice
- Death in service (4 x Salary)
- BUPA private health cover (based on role)
- Free eye test
- Employee assistance programme
- Aviva Digicare+
- Free daily fruit
- Cycle to work scheme